Looking to for an exciting opportunity? Is the apprentice programme right for you?
An apprenticeship is one of the best routes for young men and women who want to start their career and learn from industry experts from day one. Being an apprentice there are ley benefits and one of them is, you’ll benefit from early responsibility enabling you to reach your career goals whilst studying towards academic and industry accredited qualifications. Its killing 2 birds with one stone as they call it here at Highway Civil Engineering! If you are school leaver interested in a career in science, engineering, or business operations in a fast-growing company like Highway Civil Engineering, then one of our apprentice programmes could be perfect fit for you. Get in touch and we will be honoured to hear from you.
Highway Civil Engineering offers real experience of a world-class business as we are contracted to service world class services in our industry. Its your call which area of of our business to start your apprenticeship in, depending on where your strengths and interests lie. Whichever part of the business you join, you’ll get hands-on experience, and you’ll play a role in helping us to achieve our goals. We welcome you already!
Some of the top reasons for becoming an apprentice:
- earn while you learn and get paid a competitive salary
- your training is free
- choose from hundreds of different apprentice jobs in thousands of organisations
- get high quality training paid for by your employer and the government
- a great way to get back into the workplace after a career break, or to re-train in a new areas
- get a boost to your future earnings potential
- develop the skills you need for a range of exciting jobs or careers, no matter your age or background
Find out more
Please contact us with any questions you may have regarding our Highway services